This is the official accessibility statement for J&J Stonewall Constructions Pty. Ltd.
We are committed to ensuring that this website is accessible to everyone. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us, as we are continually striving to improve the experience for all visitors.
Our target is to meet or exceed the provisions of the WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) Conformance Level "AA", which means that all Priority 2 checkpoints are satisfied.
The full checklist of Checkpoints for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 can be found at http://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT/.
What does that mean in practice?
- We followed a list of accessibility guidelines when designing this web site and its content. This includes:
- Maintain a standard layout and navigation system throughout;
- Use headings, paragraphs, lists and other HTML (HyperText Markup Language) to create a logical document structure;
- Allow visitors to resize all text;
- Use plain backgrounds to improve the readability of text;
- Use foreground and background colour combinations which have sufficient contrast and are not known to cause problems for sufferers of colour-blindness;
- Use alt attributes on all images, and title or longdesc attributes where appropriate, and ensure that all alt, title and longdesc attributes are meaningful;
- Design layouts to work satisfactorily at a range of screen resolutions;
- Ensure all hyperlinks use descriptive and meaningful text, avoiding short-hand language like "Click here";
- Provide internal anchors for visitors using screen readers or similar technology;
- Always provide an alternative to scripts or other controls which rely on client device capability.